“Can we expunge the word “privilege” from our conversations? Really. It is the n word for white people.” — Susan Zakin
I’m honestly convinced that white people literally sit around in rooms, sipping overpriced lattes, thinking of the latest & greatest way they can express their anger to prove to the world that they have feels too. It’s like they hate being left out, even if the category is oppression. Just last week Igloo Australia (Iggy Azalea) was on Twitter talking about calling white women “Becky” was racist, now we have this woman by the name of Susan Zakin talking about the word “privilege” (as in “white privilege”) is the N-word for white people now. Seriously, you can’t make this shit up. White folks are desperate to be a part of EVERY conversation some how someway in such a manner where their culture is not on display as the villain.
Well Susan Zakin, here’s what we can do to make you feel better about yourself:
- The day non-white people start rounding up white people to force them into a life of slavery for the next 300 years or so to become the engine of the economic boom that drives this country, all the while calling you “privileged” every 5 minutes as a whip is cracked on your back…then I can cosign the word “privilege” being the N-word for white people.
- The day after non-white people release all white people from slavery to become “free” men & women living up under a legalized system of segregation for almost 100 years where white people are systemically & economically repressed and every other non-white person is calling you “privileged” as we non-white people hunt you down like animals just so we can throw a rope around your neck, string you up to a tree, and pose for pictures afterwards smiling…then maybe I can cosign the word “privilege” being the N-word for white people.
- The day the U.S. government purposely drops drugs into mostly white communities with the explicit intent of breaking up white families, destroying white economic progression, & tainting white activism efforts followed by a bullshit “war on drugs” designed to lock up even MORE white people all in the name of cheap labor & high profits for the prison industrial complex…then we can revisit whether or not “privilege” is the N-word for white people.
- The day cops start killing random white people with impunity and the media & non-white society takes up for the cops automatically before any evidence is presented one way or another which ultimately leads to the cop getting off in most instances…then we can revisit this whole “privilege” being the the N-word for white people.
- The day a person named Susan Zakin applies for a job and her resume is automatically rejected simply because her name sounds too white…then we can revisit whether or not “privilege” is the N-word for white people.
Susan Zakin, let’s just start with this list first. Susan Zakin, I want you to be able to join the ranks of the oppressed so you can properly let those white tears flow because you feel like you have been denied something or unfairly labeled. But Susan Zakin, I need you & the rest of white society to actually go through some real shit that was purposely designed to oppression your people for generations as to where the after effects are still felt in the present. Susan Zakin, once you are able to accomplish that, then we may possibly induct you into the oppressed class as to where the word “privilege” should be banned from use.
Till then, the rest of us in society with actually intelligence will be sitting back with our feet kicked up sipping on glass of white tears with a mini umbrella hanging out of it.