Black People Don’t Hate White People. We Hate RACIST White People.

I know this may seem like a hard concept to grasp especially if you factor in the events over the last 2 weeks from Beyoncé to Kendrick Lamar.  But understand something white folks:  Black people do not hate white people.  We hate RACIST white people.  It’s really that simple.  So all of this “B-b-b-but, I’m not racist!” talk you hold onto for dear life every time there is a discussion about race, save it.  I’m not interested in hearing it.  The only thing I’m interested in knowing is..

If you are NOT racist, then what are you doing about all of the other white people that you know exist WHO ARE RACIST?

What are you doing?

Simply trying to defend your good name online in an attempt to separate yourself from those within white society who are racist doesn’t do shit to fix the problem.  As a matter of fact, it comes across as you trying to simply place yourself in a neutral zone as to where you don’t have to worry about potential consequences one way or the other.  You can say “I’m not racist.  I’m colorblind.  I’m this.  I’m that.” all day long & in the same breathe of life, not do anything to check those within your culture who are.  So as a Black person observing this behavior, how are we to honestly know how you really feel?  Are you telling Black people you are not racist in order to remain cool with Black people or are you not checking the racist white people you know exist for fear of being ostracized?  What are you doing?

I mean, if there is a cop out there just fucking up people in the streets for no damn reason beyond him willfully abusing his power & there is another so-called “good cop” who follows the rules & claims to have joined the force to truly protect & serve…well, if that good cop is not going all out to check the bad cop, then how in the world is the public to know who’s who?  To the public, they are all cops wearing the same uniform working for the same institution, so they must all believe in the same ideologies.  Correct?  Of course you are going to say no, but tell me, exactly how do I distinguish a good cop from a bad cop if the good cops aren’t doing shit to STOP THE BAD COPS?  I not interested in the good cop simply telling me he’s a good cop.  Show me how good you are by doing everything in your power to get Mr. Bad Cop fired or arrested for abusing his power.

Back to the “B-B-But I’m not racist” white folks crowd

Show me that you are not racist by doing everything in your power to call out, expose, & inflict some type of punishment on those white folks WHO ARE RACIST.  Don’t just sit here and tell me you’re “not like those other white people”.  How do I know?  For all I know, you can be in public chanting “I’M NOT RACIST!” and then go home to a house adorned in Confederate or Nazi paraphernalia.  How am I supposed to know?  Your words mean shit to me at this point.  I need to see action.  So the next time you have an issue with somebody like me using the words WHITE PEOPLE & you choose to leave a comment projecting your anger at me for using the words WHITE PEOPLE because you think I’m unfairly lumping non-racist white people into a group with racist white people….SHOW ME EXACTLY HOW YOU ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE RACIST WHITE PEOPLE BEYOND TELLING ME “B-B-BUT, I’M NOT RACIST!”

You know these racist white people exist in the world. You know they are the ONLY reason we have so much racial animosity these days.  Show me what you plan to do about them.  Don’t just sit in your “I’m not racist zone of neutrality”.  Prove to me that you are not racist.  Prove to me that you do not support any type of racism or oppression of non-white people.  Prove it.  If you can’t or refuse to prove it, then shut the fuck up when Black people generalize white people by saying the words WHITE PEOPLE.  We’re not about to go above & beyond trying to figure out who is who.  It’s simply too damn many of you.

Your favorite mulatto.

379 Comments

1. Emma Langley

April 18, 2016 at 12:55 pm

This article is terrible. As a white person, with a black mother and white father, I’ve grown up witnessing discrimination towards my mother based on her skin colour, and privileges enjoyed by my father based on his skin colour. These experiences have been equally unpleasant, and I hate that inequality still exists, and to such a degree. But why that means that my genetic make-up determines me to be somehow duty-bound to fix the inequality, I don’t know. How dare you claim that genetics determine your moral obligations. Doing so is the epitome of racism. (To the author), I hope that in years to come you read this article back and feel ashamed for perpetuating a new kind of dicrimination that is not being discussed, and that desperately needs to be addressed.

• Gil

April 18, 2016 at 1:07 pm

If your mother is black & your father is white (assuming they are your biological parents)…then you ARE NOT white.

Somebody had been lying to you.

• Emma Langley

April 18, 2016 at 1:13 pm

Happy to send you a snapshot of my skin. It is white.

• Gil

April 18, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Please do. Since I’m half black & white myself (mom is black & bio dad is white)…it would be interesting to see another mixed person like myself running around claiming to be white.

[email protected] is where you can send it…or you can post it on this thread. Your choice.

• Emma Langley

April 18, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Wow, really? It shouldn’t be that complicated. Here’s an easy method – get a mirror, look at it, and if your skin is white, it is white. If it’s not white, then it isn’t white. And yes, I’ll send it. Tell me if it looks anything other than white to you, in which case I’ll book an eye test. Thanks.

• Gil

April 18, 2016 at 1:26 pm

i just want to see the pic.

• Emma Langley

April 18, 2016 at 1:27 pm

I have sent it, as I said I would above.

• Gil

April 18, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Which are you..right or left & what country are you from?

• Emma Langley

April 18, 2016 at 1:33 pm

The girl on the right with brown hair. And the UK.

• Gil

April 18, 2016 at 1:43 pm

That explains it.

Here in America, you are the type of mixed person we call “white-passable” meaning you are so light skin you look Caucasian. I’m not that light, if anything people swear up & down I’m Hispanic.

But regardless, mixed people who are mixed with white/black parents here in America (like me) identify as 1 of 2 things: Black or mixed.

Those who identify as black do so b/c most of them were raised around primarily black people their entire life (like me). Those who call themselves mixed, most were not raised primarily around black people.

We have our white-passable mixed people too who just claim white & never admit to being mixed. The moment they do, they surrender all white privileges associated with being white.

• Gil

April 18, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Be interesting to have you on my podcast to discuss how Europe perceives race vs America…especially coming from the perspective of a mixed person. Let me know if you would be interested.

• Emma Langley

April 18, 2016 at 4:57 pm

That does sound interesting. Obviously I don’t feel I can offer an objective perspective on how race is regarded here – my experiences are my own, and are very much limited to the towns I’ve lived in, but I suppose that alone makes it worth discussing.

• Gil

April 18, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Email me to let me know if you are interested & we’ll plan accordingly to set it up.

2. PLB .

April 19, 2016 at 2:09 pm

B-B-B-BULSHIT! I can look around my work right this second and count 5 racist blacks. So fuck you and the bullshit lie you tried to ride in on

3. PLB .

April 19, 2016 at 2:23 pm

I have an idea. Instead of obligating whites to snuff out racist whites, how about blacks be obligated to stop their own fuckin genocide. cough, cough, CHICAGO for example. So, instead of constantly whining and crying about white people hurting your wittle feelwings all the time, step up to the real issue with your species and come up with a way to stop blacks from killin blacks. Oh, btw, im racist and its your own fuckin people that made me that way and I dont have shit to hide about it. I actually fought against racism while I lived in Northern Pennsylvania. Then I moved to the D.C> area and thats all I needed to be around for a few years to have a complete 180 degree turn around on my views. I actually feel like a sucker for actually feeling bad for you idiots

4. Punkinboo

April 19, 2016 at 10:52 pm

You brought up the Black Panthers…

• WICKED

September 21, 2016 at 5:09 pm

The New Black Panther party calls for the extermination of the white race and nobody ever stands up and says that’s wrong. That’s reality.

5. MigrantMerkel

April 20, 2016 at 11:27 pm

Nothing to do with colour. It’s to do with your culturally young and
    naive f_ck up country and all the sugar you consume that turns you into
    lairy pr|cks, on top of the false boll0cks you are taught in your
    schooling system that imitates North Korea. There’s a reason you are a
    global laughing stock to everyione apart from yourselves. Once you
    realise the fault is your own perhaps you might solve it. Your cultural
    shift won’t happen in a generation though. Keep blaming it on colour
    whilst the rest of the mixed race world pities you as the degenrate ‘noobs’ you
    are.

6. Jillyin James

April 21, 2016 at 1:10 pm

I must say that was a brilliant comparison as I have been using the good cop bad cop contrast in my fight against the LVMPD, but over the years as more and more of my people have gone through it in the Prison Industrial Complex a lot of them come out racist or part of some white supremacist group. Yes I always tell them that I am not white but I have white privilege. You see I am an Italian and Greek trans woman and my ancestors came to this country and were denied whiteness even being labeled as neanderthals, so I refuse to be white. I worked for the Office of Public Health inputting statistical data into a CDC database and witnessed them stealing the historical identity from Hispanic persons by forcing the ethnicity demographic, once inputted into their servers, to say white. Then I go look at statistics and see this: “1. While people of color make up about 30 percent of the United States’ population, they account for 60 percent of those imprisoned.
    The prison population grew by 700 percent from 1970 to 2005, a rate
    that is outpacing crime and population rates. The incarceration rates disproportionately impact men of color: 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.” (Center for American Progress). Whats twisted is in that 40 percent number 20 percent of those if not more like 25-30 percent are Hispanic. You just need only go to the Bureau of Prisons page, which I am blocked from, and you can see that unlike as is inferred by CAP Hispanics are not considered people of color they are counted as white.

Anywhooo, great comparison and you are right. I consider myself someone who has to not only constantly fight racist ideas that were part of my childhood conditioning process which undoubtedly is tied to the “divide and conquer” strategy of social control, but I am constantly checking my privilege and checking my other assumptions like that persons straight or they look like a bitch or she looks like a dude. Prejudice is embedded in our brains. So I’m going to do this though. Not that I don’t challenge racism upon its discovery, I think maybe I don’t do enough.

You best believe if I do go to prison on this case that this tranny right here will be attempting to not only end the segregation within the PIC, but I will also attempt to create a work stoppage. That is where the true revolution will come from. Until our brothers and sisters within the most oppressive force on the planet can determinate that their racist divisions are the same forces that fuel the system that advocates for their imprisonment, then none of us will ever be free. No work in prison unless it is to support the day to day survival of your fellow comrades. You must not work and you must end the racial segregation and come together cause the challenges we are upon are severe and we will only win if we come together, decentralized with no leader but the voice of our hearts.

Ps Harriet Tubman on a 2o dollar bill? Ask this. What policy led to the systematic disproportionate imprisonment of more people of color than any other in history? Drug policy. What bill is utilized more amongst drug users and sellers than any other? That’s right, the 20. What we should be doing is not allow them to hand us some fucking bullshit ass paper to convince us that they care about us.The truth is their economic system creates poverty and who has also been affected more than anyone else in this country when it comes to poverty? That’s right people of color. Their economic system only is because of debt, which means that there are only rich people because there are poor people. Lets not lose sight of that. Instead of chasing their money we should be burning it. WHAT! you say

Think about it. If they have the money and we are attempting to get it, they are now in a position of power vertically to us and they will decide when, if ever they will meet us horizontally. Dont forget they can feed into our success by inflating the market and create another recession, gobble up our assets get richer and do it all over again, which is whats happening. OR we can work to make their money worth less and less until it is worthless.Then that gives us the power. How we do it is by bleaching hundred dollar bills and making them ones and burning all the 20’s Harriet Tubman and all. I think she would be proud. Its is only when we reject their sources of control that our minds will be clearer. So burn an atm, bleach a hundred, print a dollar, and make up some babies

7. Cody Grenzke

April 29, 2016 at 4:47 pm

Have you ever thought that maybe all those white people are in those positions of power because they worked their asses off to get to those points, or are you just gonna be ignorant like every other Liberal or Leftist and just say they got their because of their skin? Get the fuck over the fact that there are white people that are the majority in those positions. They worked hard to get those positions, and you have no right to try to kick them out of their positions to put minorities into those positions. I can tell you only care about the Equality of Result, and not the Equality of Opportunity (which EoO is real equality, not EoR).

And I know exactly what the fuck I’m talking about when it comes to your sexist and racist Affirmative Action and your sexist Title Nine laws. They exclude groups of people like white males because people like you perpetuate the lie that white people are somehow privileged, which we are not. People who claim that white people have privilege are the same people who don’t take responsibility for their own failings and instead want a scapegoat to blame that is easy to use because of societal standards, and that’s simply white people. It’s literally legal for someone like you to discriminate against white people, especially white men, because it’s politically correct to do so and considered the “in thing”.

White people have no privilege. It is blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and women who now have all the privilege in our society, but go ahead and continue to lie to yourself. It’s amusing to read your ignorance. By the way, check your own privilege and try again.

8. Plazzy

May 13, 2016 at 6:27 am

Pfffff.

9. Plazzy

May 13, 2016 at 6:30 am

LMFAO. #IGNORANCEATITSVERYBEST

At least u secured a name for urself.

Online idiots. Take a look at the list.
    Staggering number.

10. Alan Brown

June 12, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Thats no more fair than asking, “What are black people doing about black crime? “

11. Alan Brown

June 12, 2016 at 7:47 pm

In years past, it was whites who kept the races seperate but now it’s the black community who are seperating themselves from the rest of society.

12. Cory Franek

June 14, 2016 at 7:42 pm

I help by not fucking talking about it and treating everyone the way Jesus did. If your too fucking busy focusing on the bullshit, thats all you’re going to see and that’s all you’re going to put out. We step in the face of this bullshit thing called “racism” by excepting christ into our lives as our lord and savior. We must begin by duplicating his word. By bringing it up all the damn time, all we’re doing is putting it on the front of the minds that matter most, “Our DAMN KIDS!” I’m not a white dude from colorado no, I’m your brother in christ. Yes I cuss a little bit but sometimes hey, I’m not perfect. Mad love to everyone that doesn’t get mad at this post and If you really wanna debate with me on something important then lets talk football! PEACE I’M OUT! Go Broncos, JESUS SAVES! Follow me on twitter @CoryFewTweets

13. Alicia Anzaldi

June 15, 2016 at 2:41 am

There is no such thing as colorblind when people of different cultures, races, and skin tones interact with each other. Anyone who says differently is not only lying because they visibly see the difference in color, but they are nevi and blissfully ignorant to the complexity of race that is deeply rooted in the United States: culturally, systemically, and historically. For any white person to not be racist or complacent in racism, they have to respect the black community, culture, history, anger, distrust, frustrations, empowerment, successes, challenges, and pride exactly how it is. They have to be able to see what it means to be black in America through their white eyes, without whitewashing, appropriating, or trying to insert themselves. If they are able to understand why black people feel the way they do, then wouldn’t be able to stay silent when they are confronted with white racism in their family, amongst their friends and strangers; regardless of whether or not a black person is there. Because if a white person honestly understands, then they would be offended by it too. The best way a white person can combat racism is by challenging white racism, privilege, education, conduct, hatred, history and stereotypes from within the white community. It doesn’t matter if a black person can’t hear you, racism blatant or quietly is inexcusable and should not be tolerated under any circumstances. Until the colorblind white girl who considers herself not racist because she has a few black friends, can understand why blacks and whites will never not see different colors because it is a part of our identity. When that white girl can love black people in their entirety as much as she loves white people, without trying to become black, is accepted in the black community as a white girl, combats white racism and can stand outside of the formation cheering it on, support pro black movements without white guilt, then she is not racist. She is an ally.

14. J.J Sim

June 17, 2016 at 5:01 pm

Nigga you raysis

15. Chief

June 21, 2016 at 4:30 am

If you don’t hate us, then can you please stop robbing, assaulting, raping and murdering us? Oh no wait that’s just your culture and I’m an evil white devil who is oppressing you somehow by simply existing. Nevermind.

16. vladtheimpaler

July 10, 2016 at 6:58 pm

what about racist blacks?i tell you right now the reason whites become racist is because black children are assholes and are racist little shit talkers.by the time youre finished with middle school you hate them.some mellow out as they get older but whites keep the hate,and that hate is gonna blow back in your faces.blacks aint victims they have every opportunity in the world handed to them,they just cant behave,they always have to be the biggest baddest dude in the room,and are very impulsive and jump to conclusions.they only confront you in groups because they are terrified of losing to whites.i hated black kids growing up in baltimore,black girls are nice but but the boys are just jive assed shit talkers with big opinions of themselves provided by leftist asskissers.putting them on a pedestil every opportunity they get,now obama is forgiving their crimes and bad behavior,so te racism will continue,it all starts with teaching your kids to be tolerant and civil not some agitator which most blacks are.whites tend to teach their kids to e nice and friendly where as blacks teach their kids to be mean and cruel,so as a father i am teaching my children to be tough and not to be walked on by these shit talking assholes.like i had to ut up with being one of a handful of white students at my school.i was able to graduate and get my college degree but blacks made it so much harder for me to concentrate with their hoopin and hollerin and all around hyperactive behavior.i could care less if you hate racists whites will side with them ,because they are white,just as you will side with BLM who are a black kkk.we dont want to be liked by you,we just want to be separated from your society wrecking asses and your bullshit rap music and pornography.you are a scurge,can you really blame racists for hating you?what have whites done for you to hate them,nothing probably but most whites have a reason why they disike blacks and it usually comes from a childhood experience where they run into a gang of racist little nigger assholes.so save your racism drama ,that word no longer has any credibility,its like the boy crying wolf,except its the nigga cryin racism.you openly call whites crackers and whiteboy and turn around and get all buthurt when called a nigger.which means stupid it doesnt have nothing to do with skin color.it means ignorant.unlike racism it is a legitimate word of the english dictionary,racism was made up by whining jews and leftist commies.its not even a word.i dont agree with cops shooting unarmed blacks ,but blacks have a tendency to not follow directions and think they can just dictate the situation the way they want,but it dnt work that way.the one guy who was choked that was terrible,but travon martin and the michael brown,i could care less about,they shouldnt have been fucking around attacking people.blacks think they can strong arm their way through life,but that will get you dead.so think to yourself,why are these whites racist,dont just assume we are born that way,its usually blacks who turn us to that side ,by humiliating or insulting or ganging up on someone on a daily basis you could count on any one of these things.blacks also mature faster and tend to have fun picking on smaller kids like a cat plays with a mouse.so i dont feel sorry for you at all,you have actually gotten worse since i went to school and i will forever hold my hate,although i dont take it out on nice black folks,i am very wary of any black until he gains my trust.it all goes back to your asshole kids.

17. disqus_Ti4IFS3G7l

July 11, 2016 at 7:40 pm

You’re stupid. Black gangs? Have you forgot how violent your people are and have been towards Black people? We a not scared of you nor your so called well armed gangs!!

18. disqus_Ti4IFS3G7l

July 11, 2016 at 7:45 pm

Harassed by black cops? Join the club!! Yoh don’t understand why we are mad? You’re still alive though. Your not in the street dead, or in a car dead, or in a yard dead. Maybe you should have been and you wouldn’t be suffering like you are. Kill yourself.

• ort

August 13, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Why don’t you kill yourself?? What an ignorant thing to say. But, I consider the source.

• MR3Hunid

February 21, 2017 at 10:35 pm

Stfu punkass. Stop crying wussy.

• ort

February 21, 2017 at 11:45 pm

You are 6 months too late to run your mouth. So why don’t you follow your own “advice”.

• Michelle

February 21, 2017 at 11:49 pm

Stfu up six months later.

• ort

February 21, 2017 at 11:51 pm

Drink something caustic, Snowflake.

• MR3Hunid

June 12, 2017 at 7:34 pm

Stfu punkass. Stop whining you wussy.

• MR3Hunid

July 31, 2017 at 2:04 pm

Well stfu from 6-7mos ago…how about that!

19. ort

August 13, 2016 at 11:09 pm

So what is the author doing about all the black people that hate white people? What a stupid article.

20. ort

August 13, 2016 at 11:18 pm

FACT–the demonrat party started the KKK. Yet you keep these turds in office. Pathetic.

21. jcextra

August 28, 2016 at 6:50 pm

And one things I’ve noticed about white people is that they always want
    to call Black people IDIOTS a lot these days when they don’t agree with
    what we’ve said. Is that another DECODED way of calling us a N word
    these days? You know you want to say it and its on the tip of your
    tongue but you wont say it because you know there are ramifications to
    using that word so you use the word NIGGER..And also I have observed a
    lot of times where WHITE PEOPLE BRING SOME OF THE NEGATIVE REACTIONS OF
    BLACK PEOPLE ON THEMSELVES by being so SARCASTIC and JOKING ABOUT
    THINGS WHEN they are not funny to black people. Sometimes we don’t want
    to joke around. We don’t take things as lightly as they do because we
    have been emotionally abused by society far longer and they need to
    understand that and leave us alone and try to smile with us every once
    in a while and don’t expect us to respond or smile back but they do some
    of the most PETTIEST actions and think we don’t notice it..That’s what I
    have a problem with. Most whites these days have learned that racism
    wont get them anywhere but they are still the most STEREOTYPICAL race of
    people you can lay your eyes on.

22. jcextra

August 28, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Help me understand the logic in why when I was at a restaurant minding my own business trying to pay for my dinner that a white woman took it upon herself to say I would be paying for her and her familys dinner. Even if she was doing it in a joking manner. I didn’t have time to joke with this clandestine woman and whites always wonder why blacks have become so defensive. its that kind of behavior that they think is innocent that triggers it. Just leave us alone unless we are related to you and have found out about it through ancestry documents. Other than that, LEAVE US ALONE. dont yall get it we dont wont to be bothered by yall we work with yall that is enough!!!!!!

23. William Wright

September 13, 2016 at 1:33 am

I guess that’s why blacks are killing white people at random.

24. WICKED

September 21, 2016 at 3:30 pm

From my experience black people are more racist than any other group and much more likely to act out their hatred in violent ways. The FBI statistics back up this observation as well.

25. Pingback: Onyx Truth and Schrödinger’s Racist | Bank 8k

26. RJ

February 12, 2017 at 9:35 pm

1) “Black ppl don’t hate white ppl, we hate RACIST white ppl”

+) Next article posted:

2) “Yes, ALL white ppl are RACIST”

=) ….you do the math whitey. Wake up.

27. Sherman Richardson

February 22, 2017 at 11:12 am

Spot on! This article should be used a tool by black folks to find out exactly what type of White Americans, they are dealing with. You have put into words exactly what I have been thinking about over the last few years. White Americans en mass need to get their “skin” in this game and start fighting to uphold the spirit of the Declaration of independence. Or how rlse can we trust them as a group or individually.

Thank you for the article.

28. jimmy

March 1, 2017 at 10:26 pm

what are you doing about all the racist -you owe me -iam entitled black people

29. Art Jackson

March 3, 2017 at 4:07 am

To generalize is to become a racist, regardless of your color or theirs.

30. C. Bizzle

March 5, 2017 at 12:38 am

You’re in denial, whitey.

31. Diane

March 6, 2017 at 9:38 am

I am 63 years of age. I have never considered myself racist. I have watched the struggle when I was too young to get involved. I have fought the fight for equality when I was older and could join in.. Right now I am seeing so much of what I have fought for coming apart. Many of the rules are being torn down-rules that protect us all. But I am seeing racism diminishing in ways that are important. it may not seem like it if you are black or Mexican or…but it really is. I am seeing more and more people who feel outraged by what is going on. who are speaking up, who are lending a hand. It may be in small ways but it is there and that is how you clean it up. You work in the food lines to feed the poor, you work with the youth on a volunteer basis and help them learn the “rules” of society-like manners and consideration and caring for others. Each of these are bringing victory to each of us. It is helping us to see our brothers and sister of a different mother (color) and that is how we defeat the racist among us. Give of your self’s and your time and your love and that will go a long way,. It does take time but that is how we win. Not out there yelling and screaming and fighting but with those important steps of caring about each other. You show by doing and a lot more folks are out there doing. It is time that all people realize those that are working hard behind the scenes. I can’t stop a bad cop-but I can document what that cop is doing when I see him or what others are accusing him of. an that documentation can be taken to his bosses or the press and in that way I am fighting that bad cop. I can document companies that are racist or sexiest and keep notes and let them go to the right authorties. I can’t fight that fool in the white sheet in person, but I can identify him and I can rise my voice against him -expose him for what he is in public. with documentation and history and witnesses – we can out those who are evil. We must do it without becoming like them.

32. Keith Villanti

April 22, 2017 at 2:25 pm

This article was written terribly. If a white person wrote an article with a similar tone, of course black people would “take it all wrong”.
    I’m not fighting anyone who has nothing to do with my or my life.
    If you want to make up some list of criteria and cross reference it with the color of my skin to decide if you should attack me, and YOU don’t know what you are at that point, nothing I type here is going to help you.
    I think we need to get rid of stupidity.

33. andrew767

May 14, 2017 at 6:56 pm

What about RACIST Black People? For fifty years African Americans have supported the US scheme for selling the Black Pacific people of West Papua to Indonesia in Asia so that your Freeport mining company could mine West Papua’s gold & copper.
    You make this illegal scheme for mis-using the UN trusteeship system as means to enslave and sell the people against their will to Indonesia, a US scheme that could ONLY work if and after the UN Secretary General Dag Hammarskjold was killed and replaced by U Thant who would be happy to help this US Indonesian scheme for looting and killing another black population https://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1958-60v17/d203

34. Wyat Mann

July 15, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Yeah, you do. “Waaaah, stop enforcing the law against us and locking us up when we do stupid sheeeit waaah das raycisss” YOU AIN’T SEEN RACISM YET, BOY.

35. Todd King Wilcher

November 7, 2017 at 1:45 pm

i never said idiot and i got more black friends then u will ever have

November 8, 2017 at 10:17 am

You better have more black friends since they will be the majority and just becuz u hang out with them doesnt make them your friend

• Todd King Wilcher

November 13, 2017 at 11:09 am

my black friends are loyal just cause urs are not loyal to u then u must be a no good person

November 15, 2017 at 3:55 am

Nope im a totally cool person but i dont need an INTERNET TROLL to say im a good person to know im one. Others know it so whatever u say or think is NOT IMPORTANT

36. jcextra

November 8, 2017 at 10:05 am

And so are u. An even bigger one

37. jcextra

November 8, 2017 at 10:11 am

But if u dont apologize for the others who are white u are just as much a part of THEIR problem as THEY are

38. jcextra

November 8, 2017 at 8:31 pm

Let me tell ALL THE WHITE FOLKS who might read this a lil something. For every angry black person who has an attitude there is a bitter jealous hateful and downright viscous white person that made them that way. Black people were not born disliking white folks. Yall made us dislike you over the course of our lives by calling us idiots morons dummies and niggas and by trying to insult our intelligence when u have a debate with us. You seem like u cant help yourselves but its very annoying. You always say the most inconsiderate things at the most difficult times. You never smile when we walk into the same store or restaurant or in some cases the same gym or church becuz deep down inside you dont want us there. Yall need to get over yourselves and dont ask us why its okay for us to call each other nigga. Maybe its becuz thats the only thing yall cant take away from us!!!!!!!! Now marinate on THAT.

• Amie

November 9, 2017 at 4:07 pm

That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. If you’re angry, it’s your problem. All black people are not angry because of white people. If you believe you’re stupid, a nigger, dumb, an idiot, etc., etc., that is something you have to change, if not then nothing anyone says will change that. A black person has said and done nasty things to me, but that doesn’t mean all black people are nasty and mean. That person chose to be. By definition you are clearly a racist. You are your own worst enemy.

November 9, 2017 at 10:32 pm

You are not a victim of those black people. They are not going to force you to do things you dont want to do and you dont have to wake up everyday thinking you are going to be discriminated against. We wake up with that stuff everyday. Yall will never see things the same way as we do and thats the problem. Yall call everything we try to explain to you you refer to it as ridiculous. So whats the point. You whites are set on your ways so much you have no idea of how much damage youve done and are still doing

• Amie

November 9, 2017 at 10:45 pm

You say everything, always, and everyone. I said the one comment you made is ridiculous, because it is. It’s actually very racist. The thing you say you hate. I would say that same comment if you were white, black, Chinese, Hispanic, or a ombination of all of them. Not all white people hate black people. “You whites.” “You white devils.” You have a lot of anger inside. Only you can get rid of it. Hating all white people isn’t the answer. What you believe about yourself is what matters. How you treat people matters. Much of what you say is insulting and rude. It comes from a lack of knowledge too. You assume way too much.

November 10, 2017 at 8:56 pm

But if you are not ONE of the EVERYONES i speak of why do you take it so personally? Im sure there are some whites out there that wish relations between them and blacks werent as troubled as they are but the reality is they ARE and for most its not our fault but the faults of those who lived centuries before us. We have to live with the stain they left behind becuz weve been taught to do so so its not going to change. There are some blacks out here who do think EVERY white person they see is evil and unfortunately the white folks they see everyday dont do anything to prove them wrong either. IF you do like blacks as you say then YOU are a MINORITY among whites in this country. They would call you a whigger if they knew

• Amie

November 10, 2017 at 9:13 pm

You misunderstand me. I haven’t taken anything personal. I have black friends who were raised to hate white people. Fortunately, they have decided not to live their lives in that hatred, hence our friendship. I also have white friends that don’t like black people. Hating or judging someone based solely on their appearance is wrong. Much of what you have said is generalizing a whole group of people based solely on their (our) skin color. You seem to be set in keeping yourself and people of color down. To me, that is sad. I don’t have to know you to have compassion. I don’t look at people and think I’m better and vice versa.

November 15, 2017 at 3:58 am

I really dont care to understand you becuz i dont have to meet you except through chat so its not a major issue

• Amie

November 10, 2017 at 9:56 pm

I don’t think I said who I like or don’t like. People can call me or label me whatever they want. I know the truth and that’s what matters.
              Saying it’s not going to change because of things that happened centuries ago is sad. How you behave and what you think those things are your responsibility. So, if you behave badly that is your fault. I’ve been hated by black people just because I’m white. I don’t blame all black people for their ignorance and hatred. They have the problem, not me.

November 9, 2017 at 10:34 pm

And honey im sure youve heard more ridiculous things in your lifetime especially if you use the internet so come up off of that mess

• Amie

November 10, 2017 at 9:06 am

Sweetheart, read what I wrote again. I chose my words carefully. I said, “One of,” not the most. I don’t need to go to the internet, I can look at myself. I have said ridiculous things in my life. You gotta lighten up and not let other people steal your joy. Even us nasty white devils.

• Todd King Wilcher

November 13, 2017 at 10:42 am

can u marinate deez

39. Amie

November 10, 2017 at 9:29 am

You will not be “the majority one day real soon.” Unfortunately, black people are killing themselves in high numbers. You murder your babies in higher numbers than white people and we make up a higher number of the population. It’s important to know facts.

November 11, 2017 at 11:30 am

And all i hear about are white women and men killing their kids. Some of them use post partum depression as a scapegoat. THOSE are the FACTS

• Amie

November 11, 2017 at 12:31 pm

I hear those stories too. Sad. I also hear of black men and women killing their children. That has absolutely nothing to do with the facts/statistics regarding abortion. You stated,”Black people will be the majority one day real soon.” You are wrong. Facts are facts. Despite an overall black population growth of 12% between 2000 and 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau reports that the black population “grew at a slower rate than most other major race and ethnic groups in the country.” In 2009 Hispanics surpassed blacks as the nation’s largest minority group.

November 12, 2017 at 5:29 am

In the inner cities Blacks are the majority. And whoever is the majority it wont be whites

• Todd King Wilcher

November 13, 2017 at 10:40 am

learn ur facts black people only make up 6 % of the us so think about that and my black friends will do anything for me no matter what u dont know me i grew up in the hood im old school and my peeps dont even like these young generation idiots

November 15, 2017 at 3:43 am

In the inner cities of some of the major cities we make up in some cases 30 PERCENT. I BET THATS GOT U SCARED

• Todd King Wilcher

November 21, 2017 at 2:54 pm

not sure where u get ur facts but ur way of thinking is like a re re stay off the crack

November 28, 2017 at 1:40 am

I COULD TELL YOU TO LAY OFF THE ALCHOHOL. MR CHELSEA HANDLER. UGUNDA BE KIDDING ME. my facts are from the same place you lay your head in and fall to sleep at night. AMERICA. DEAL WITH IT. AND YOU AND OTHERS LIKE YOU MAKE MY FACTS RELEVANT

• Todd King Wilcher

November 21, 2017 at 2:57 pm

SCARED LMAO UR VERY VERY STUPID THE TYPICAL BLACK WHO THINKS ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF U ALL AND KNOW THIS COMMENTS NOT RACIST ITS THE TRUTH

November 28, 2017 at 1:37 am

Nope not STUPID. Not a MORON. Not an IDIOT. or a BAFOON Not an IMBISIL. None of your ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LABELS which show you havent grown up much since the 4th grade. By the way the more you respond to me the more you reveal your hidden RACISM. You cant hide it any longer. All you WHITES who try to CLAIM you have BLACK FRIENDS are HIDDEN RACISTS and it comes out and is revealed when you get aggravated. You cant rant without reverting to STEREOTYPES SAYING TYPICAL AND BLACK IN THE SAME SENTENCE. Youre guilty. Just suck it up and shut up

November 28, 2017 at 12:04 pm

Becuz i sure as hell aint scared of none of yall and thats a fact i can confirm

40. Amie

November 11, 2017 at 12:19 pm

You really are seeped in the blame game. The facts are that black women are killing their children in record numbers. More blacks are killed by abortion each year in the United States than by all other causes combined. I was responding to your comment that blacks will soon be outnumbering whites. You can’t have it both ways. Black children are murdered, in the womb, at three times the rate of white children. [Martin Luther King, Jr.] once said, “The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety.” How can the “Dream” survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate.”

November 12, 2017 at 5:37 am

Every race aborts an equal number of their babies each year. Some of the mothers no matter what color or ethnicity are unfit to raise a child or live in unsafe conditions where nurturing a child is not possible. Thats in EVERY race but Blacks are still a sustainable race of people no matter what challenges we/they are presented with. You can point out the high crime and abortion rates that may be seemingly taking their lives prematurely but there are also just as many who are choosing to not become statistics or victims who are only victimized by one thing everyday and that is racism.

• Amie

November 12, 2017 at 8:06 am

Your first statement is false. Fact check before you say something that can be proven. Murdering children must not be an option. The number one reason blacks/women abort their babies is for convenience, not harsh living conditions. Adoption is the better choice than murder. Discussing this topic with you is quite difficult. You refuse to accept the role you play. Or anyone that is not white.

• Amie

November 12, 2017 at 8:09 am

The fact is that blacks are killing each other in high numbers. Genocide. That is a choice they are making. So, what are you doing to help?

November 15, 2017 at 3:46 am

And what about all of the whites who wait until their babies are toddlers and leave them in the car while they go in to get a pedicure or the molesters who are sick white perverts. They dont paint a good picture for whites at all

• Todd King Wilcher

November 13, 2017 at 11:07 am

95% of blacks are killed by blacks cant blame the white man for everything

November 15, 2017 at 3:53 am

But whose pushing those 95% to do that even if thats an accurate number which is debatable. Its the conditions the white man or whoever is working for him have made these people become subjected to in their neighborhoods. They dont see a reason to do anything else. They dont want that kind of lifestyle but its all they see around them

41. Amie

November 11, 2017 at 12:44 pm

Seriously. You are dead set on staying down and blaming others for why. Unfortunately, you are bringing others down with you. I have friends. Yes, friends who were directly impacted by slavery. Personally. They don’t say anything remotely close to what you say. You are in such denial about your freedoms. Start taking responsibility for your own life. Quit blaming everything on white people. The number one cause of death in blacks is murder and not by police. Abortion kills more black Americans than the seven leading causes of death combined.

November 12, 2017 at 5:26 am

But YOU dont know me personally and what one types online is not always an accurate assesment about who they are as a TRUE person. People dont always feel the same way others do about a particular issue. It takes time to even want to accept a reality of which you seem to think is not complicated but it is. The reason it is hard for some to open their eyes to racial equality is because of the level of abuse one group of people have suffered at the hands of another group of people. You cant correct this no matter how many times you choose to respond to a post. It still exists and thats the bottom line as much as some may not like for it to others want it to be that way. They dont want it to change.

• Amie

November 12, 2017 at 7:54 am

I’m aware of that. I only have your posts to respond to. So, that is what I’m doing. You’ve called me a white devil and other names. By saying all whites you are telling us what you think. It starts and ends with you. Try forgiveness. Try not to stay stuck in the past. I’m not in denial about the issues between some blacks and whites. You don’t know me either. Or any other white person you insulted on here. Don’t build an entire group of people responsible for the hurt one caused.

November 15, 2017 at 3:50 am

Ive called the race in general white devils. And u have other people to respond to as well. There are over 275 other comments on this topic but youve chosen to latch on to MINE for some ODD reason

42. Todd King Wilcher

November 13, 2017 at 10:40 am

ur a moron where u get ur info from

43. jcextra

November 28, 2017 at 1:44 am

And yours make you sound like youve never graduated high school. Still stuck in a 5th grade mind. Maybe its becuz you were bullied as a child and are still mad becuz TYRONE THE BIG BLACK GUY took your lunch from you so you come on to a DISQUS website trolling another Black man trying to win a debate that you will never win and since you cant win it you revert to grade school name calling which shows you are a pitiful miserable 50 year old human being

44. jcextra

November 28, 2017 at 7:54 am

Arguing with someone that youve never met or probably will not meet is a true early indicator of a mental illness. You truly need to have someone evaluate you becuz this desire to have the last word in an argument has turned into a cry for help for you. This goes far beyond retardation in your case. This is like psychosis. Im going to also flag some of these comments in an effort to either get you banned from posting again or deleted. I dont care if whites are scared of me or not but you seem to have issues that are far beyond race. Probably got a bottle of Heineken in one hand while you type in the other. Seek professional help. Youre not in the 5th grade anymore I dont think.

%d bloggers like this: