The absolute best thing about watching Rihanna’s Bitch Better Have My Money video is watching it with the volume turned all the way down. Maybe it’s just me, but I absolutely cannot stand that song. The reason I don’t like the song is due to a combination of they lyrics sounding like some old shit Waka Flocka never recorded & the fact that I’ve never truly gotten over the fact that Rihanna sounds like a professional yodler when she sings.
1. It seems like the long lost art of Black music videos telling a story might be making a comeback. But, I do not really watch videos like I used to back in the day, so maybe storytelling is back & I’m just late…oh well. Anyways, even tho there was a story to tell in this video, I’m not exactly sure what the story was about. I mean, what was the point in kidnapping the white chick with the perky tits, getting her drunk & high all so you can eventually return to the house to kill the bitch (accountant) who stole your money? How much money was stolen? Is he your only accountant? Was all of your money stored in just one account? How much money was he shooting out of that strip-club-make-it-rain gun? How many episodes of Dexter did you watch prior to killing the accountant because it looks like you are missing a lot of kill-a-bitch accessories to make sure no forensic evidence is left behind.
This was just random shit that popped in my head while I was watching the video…no biggie.
2. Rihanna must be secretly lifting weights. No, seriously. How was she able to drag a body like that so effortlessy? Moving a lifeless or unconscious body is no easy task. Amazing.
3. The scene when the white chick was hanging upside down in the warehouse topless….why did she have a gold grill in her mouth? What was that all about? Was this a subliminal message to let us know that perky titty white chicks with gold grills is what’s popping these days? Who knows. Great scene tho.
4. The motel scene where Rihanna is hitting the bong & lighting up more happy smoke sticks…somehow I don’t believe that there was much acting going on there. I think that that is actually the real Rihanna. I’m talking about the real for real real Rihanna. How else can you explain her yodling on damn near every song.
5. Watching this video with the volume turned all the way down along with the very last scene of her booty bucked naked laying in the trunk full of money smoking more happy smoke…I can dig it.