I can assume that when you clicked on the link to this you were guessing this was something about race. Well it may be, but that is to be determined as I write it. I want to point out some areas of inequality that get little attention. Why? Because reasons, that’s why.
1. Make-up. Yes, that crap women, and some men, cake on themselves to cover up what they really are. How does this cause inequality? Simple. As a man, I am genetically predisposed not to wear such things. Women, while not genetically wired for it, are raised to think it is the greatest thing since the last greatest thing. When a man goes out to the club to find a potential mate, he goes looking like what he really is, minus some hair product. Women on the other hand, can go looking like themselves…or J-Lo…or Jay-Z. You get the point. How is it fair for us to judge a potential mate on your appearance if you look like Jessica Alba in the club, but in the morning you look like the fucking Crypt Keeper? I’m just saying….someone in the past screwed the gene pool.
2. Job Pay. I hope you didn’t think this was male biased. I know some women who do the same thing as men and do get payed less. Now, the more comedic side of me thinks this is ok…because when men court women, they pay out the ass because it has become the norm. I don’t agree with it, but I digress. I know some women that do the same job as men at a far superior level of performance, and still get payed less. This is wrong people. Having more equipment between your legs does not mean you need more money. Stop being a mouth breather.
3. Love. Oh yes my friend, love. How is love unbalanced you ask? Have you ever bought a Valentine’s Day gift, then your significant other bought a more expensive one? Exactly. You feel like a dirt bag….and you should you cheap ass. Next time spend the extra $5 and get that special someone some ribs for their pleasure. Take that how you want.
4. Adulthood in general. This is going to be interesting because I have zero ideas where I am going with it. Some people get to adulthood and it’s like life just hands them fun. Others, not so much. We have to bust our asses for those few moments in life that we relive daily while we trudge through the daily grind. So to all you fuckers sitting on a beach drinking margaritas…..I hate you.
5. I’ll go ahead and throw the race thing in there…..STOP BEING A FUCKING DOUCHE! IT’S 2014, NOT 1437. SCIENCE HAS PROVEN WE ARE ALL THE SAME…within a few genetic variations of course. If myself, Tyrone, and Juan all apply for the same job and I’m not as qualified, guess what? I better get my ass in school. (Feel free to substitute stereotypical names as you see fit) If I am walking down the road and decide to punch a guy in the face, I deserve what I get. If I act like a schmuck in front of the cops, I deserve to be tased and beaten for being a dip-shit. Did I cover all of that? I’m sure I missed something and someone is going to get butt hurt. Let me clear the air. I don’t care if you are black, yellow, or fucking neon clear, just act like a civil person and life will treat you right. Pushing the racial thing day in and day out is getting old and is the sign of an uneducated person. USUALLY. There is my disclaimer.
6. Lastly, inequality based on senses of entitlement. This one is kind of new I think. At least in the main stream. I have what I have because I worked hard for it. I will not give it to you for free. I will not give you a participation award. If you want something, get it. Stop asking for handouts you lazy fucks. If I was going to give you anything, it would be either a shotgun for you to suck start, or a plastic bag to stop you from being an oxygen thief. Of course this only applies if you are a useless hack that thinks shit should be given out for free.